Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Homemade Hazelnut Hot Cocoa

*This one IS my picture--my favorite cocoa mug!
When our oldest was born my mom was staying with us and really spoiled us with her cooking--one of the things she made was a big batch of this hot cocoa and served it to us in bed with lots of whipped cream!  
This recipe originally came to us from my cousin Lynn.  It makes a great teacher gift at Christmas time!

Hazelnut Hot Cocoa
9 oz Powdered Milk          16 oz Sugar 
            16 oz Chocolate Milk Mix         11 oz Powdered Creamer
(2) 8oz Powdered Hazelnut Creamer (I sometimes use peppermint)
          1/2 c. Cocoa Powder            1/2 c. Instant Coffee

Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.   It is a good idea to sift this, but I never do. 
Mix 3-4 tablespoons with hot water and enjoy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment