Monday, May 23, 2011

Yummy Chicken Recipe

My friend and fellow coupon-junkie, Judy, came up with a super yummy recipe that my family loves!!(ok, everyone but the older two--they don't like much of anything).

We recently got a bunch of the new Philly Cooking Cremes for free and thankfully Judy created this chicken casserole!

Cook 2-3 chicken breasts (I did mine stove-top.  You could boil them or bake them).
Mix in 1 container Santa Fe Cooking Creme

Cover bottom of casserole dish with tortillas.  Spread chicken mixture on top.  Cover with another layer of tortillas.
In a bowl combine small container sour cream with salsa (as much as you like). Spread this over tortillas in dish.

Top with cheese and bake at 300 for about 20 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your kids liked it. We love it around here and it's so easy and cheap :)
    I think I'm going to have to make it this week!!!
    -J

    ReplyDelete