Thursday, January 12, 2012

Changes!


This isn't my scale, and unfortunately it isn't my toenails.  
But it's how I have felt for a long time now.

Tired, fat, and just darn out-of-control.  
I have gained way too much weight in the past 6 years 
and I finally got to the point that I was 
READY for change!

I've teamed up with a fantastic program that I'll share more about in the next few weeks.
It's helping me to grow closer to Jesus, to detox my body from all of the junk I've
been putting into it for years, as well as get in shape!

Five days in and I've lost 6lbs, who knows how many inches, and 
I feel GREAT already!!!
This has been harder than I ever imagined, but the results are so worth it!

I can't wait to have more and more energy.  With the sleep apnea (that I still haven't gotten control of)
I am so tired 24/7.  Even when I'm sleeping I'm tired!
Have more energy is going to help combat the issues with sleep apnea that I feel during the day.
I AM still working on a solution for that.  More on that later, too!

I can't wait to share my progress here--no pictures until month one, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment