Sunday, June 7, 2015

I did it!!!

In February 2014 I took a step and joined Ava Anderson Non Toxic as a consultant. I was interested in the products, loved the starter kit, and the discount was nice.

Fast forward 15 months and I've grown with a team of 22+ consultants, many new friends, a home full of products that I LOVE, and in May I reached EXECUTIVE consultant!!
The first in the state of MD!!!!

This company is a blessing to work with.  Ava and her mom Kim truly believe in getting the nontoxic message out there, they are so supportive and encouraging, and I love my team!!!

Ben and I are setting goals together for my business.  I know that God has truly blessed me with this opportunity, and I thank Him daily for what he is doing!!!

It's pretty cool what can happen when you take a chance and just go for it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment