Thursday, March 10, 2011

Disappointments :(

Apparently I just don't deal well with them.  
Ben and I have talked for a few years about MAYBE getting a pop-up camper.  We really like to tent camp but it just feels like so much work and we find ourselves not going as much as we'd like to.  
We finally agreed that we'll look for one, but it has to be at a really good price.  Like cheap.
I was finding a lot listed for sale on craigslist, but they were outrageously priced for older ones. 
Then last night I came across one that was local and $500---and nice!!  I called, set up a time to come by.  Called again this morning to confirm, showed up 1/2 hour later, and someone was there buying it.  AGH!!!

I had prayed about it and said Ok, God.  If it's not right for us then make it obvious.  I think He did but man I was still frustrated!!!  More at the people for not telling me someone else was coming.  Maybe there is something better (and cheaper!) for us out there.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment