Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Grace!!

Today our sweet Gracie Lou is 11 years old!!   
I really don't know how in the world that is possible??


Over the past 2 months we've gotten to spend a lot of time with Grace and it has made
me so happy to see what a beautiful, sweet girl she has grown into.  

  I can honestly say that I have never 
been around a more polite, obedient child than Gracie Lou.  
She is such a good role model for Natalie and will be one for Elizabeth, too.

One of the toughest things in my life has been to watch her grow
up from so far away.  I would have given anything to have these two 
spend their days together.

Happy Birthday Gracie Lou!!!!  
We love you so much and miss you tons!!
Please stop growing so fast.  I am NOT ready for you to turn 12!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment