Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Grace and Strength

Today marks one month since I began the Grace and Strength program.
I can honestly say that it has been so tough, yet so freeing!  The first week I thought I was going to die, the second week I just wanted to quit (I also had an infected tooth that week!!).
It has gotten so much easier as the days go by and I think I'm falling into a routine.

My eating has cleaned up tremendously.  I eat healthy, lean proteins and veggies.  I drink so much water that I could float away--and I have got to find better deals on toilet paper!!

I feel so good--better than I have in a long time!
AND---I stopped taking my blood pressure meds over the weekend!!!

In one month I have lost 17.2 pounds and 8 inches.
I had a few set-backs in the first week or two, so I could have done better.
I am still celebrating that 17.2 pounds GONE forever!!!!

Ok, can't believe I'm going to do this....here is a face shot of my before and after.
Keep in mind the before is with NO makeup--oh my word can't believe I'm posting this!


Maybe by the end of month 2 I'll be ready to share my full body shots--it's so embarrassing that I let myself get to that point and I honestly hate to look at them!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! I haven't been to church in over a month (because of my knee), so I haven't seen you. Congrats on such an amazing accomplishment. I'm envious of your lifestyle change and your committment to being healthy. You go girl! Can't wait to see what the next month will bring for you : )

    ReplyDelete