Saturday, March 10, 2012

Excuses, Excuses

There are so many things in my life that I need to change, add, or take away.
Really, a lot.

I can come up with numerous excuses to address each one, yet the fact remains---I need some changes.

Taking on my new way of eating has been the biggest challenge of my life
(other than being a mom) and I have done it!  I still have a way to go, but I feel like I've overcome the old ways and am living in the midst of new, health ones!

I hit my 2-month mark on The Grace and Strength Diet last week, and up until this point I have not added much exercise into my daily routine.

My goal this month is to quit making excuses and to just get up and do it!
We have a laundry catcher treadmill and the days are getting longer (more outside time)
so I really don't have any reason not to be moving more on a daily basis.

Today I made myself get up and start walking.
 It's beautiful outside and so I took a 2 mile walk around the nearby lake.
As much as I didn't want to go, now that I'm home it feels great to have done it!


So, NO MORE EXCUSES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment