Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Planning



I've decided to postpone the start of our school year until September 2nd.  Why?  Because I can :)

We are switching up almost all of our curriculum this year, and I am determined to have a good battle plan in place.  So, I'm taking an extra few weeks to make sure that plan is nice and strong!

I ordered this awesome planner in the hopes that I can stay on track. 
 I love the motivation it has in it, along with scripture and accountability each week.


Now to convince Ben that I need a whole day sitting at Panera with my laptop and planner!

1 comment:

  1. I've gone to Starbucks 2x evenings for about 4 hours each to plan...it's definitely a need. That is a great planner I love the scripture that it contains and the plan to pray/scripture verse for the week etc...

    ReplyDelete