Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Very First Blessing--my Niece Grace!

Grace--4 or 5?
Ten years ago today our family was blessed with a beautiful little girl!  Sweet Gracie Lou made everyone around her smile from the very beginning.  Before she came I had no idea it was possible to love another person so much.  She quickly became "Papa's Girl" and I think she pretty much hung the moon in his sky!

Grace is one of the happiest little girls I have ever known.  She is such a good kid and has manners that will blow you away.  I love hearing her say "yes ma'am"!   When Wyatt and Natalie spend time with her I catch them saying things like she does and it's so funny---her sweet Southern accent is the best!

Ben and I left MS when Grace was 8 months old.  That was one of the hardest things I ever had to do, and don't tell the rest of my family but I'm pretty sure that most of the crying I did was because I missed Grace! 

I can't believe that our Gracie Lou is already a decade old and I can't even imagine where she'll be in another 10 years, but I do know that I can't wait to watch her get there!  We are so proud of her and everything that she has already become.  I think it's awesome that she's going to be baptized soon--a wonderful way to mark 10 years!
Happy Birthday Grace!   We love you and miss you!!! 

 And FYI--her name is really Alivia Grace, but if you ask her it's Gracie Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment