Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shutterfly---we LOVE this site!!

Go to the Shutterfly home page.
Have you ever checked out the site Shutterfly?  If not you are missing out on some serious fun!  
Shutterfly is not only a site that will allow you to store your pictures online, but they also offer an enormous selection of photo creations and gifts!  I have ordered from Shutterfly many times and I can honestly say that the quality is awesome and shipping is fast!!
Cards & Stationery   
What type of holiday cards do you send out?  Every year I have big plans for really cute cards but it just doesn't happen.  Last year Shutterfly made that so easy--we had some really cute cards to send out!
There are so many fun designs to choose from, like this folded card--put a sweet picture on the outside and write a personal message on the inside!

 
You customize your photobook-page by page    One of my favorite products from Shutterfly is the Photo Book.  There are so many types to choose from and you can get really creative!  These are easy to make and would be great Christmas gifts for grandparents!  My kids also love to look at their photo books--so think about one for your kids of the year in review!!

I have never made a photo calendar of my kids but this year I will do this instead of buying a generic one.  Wouldn't you love to have one of your kids?  It looks so easy to make!!  Shutterfly has 20 designs of wall calendars to choose from starting at just $17.59!!  Great price!!


Holiday card photo tipsHow about trying out Shutterfly for your Christmas Cards this year?  Just snag a cute picture of your kids, upload it to the site, and you are on your way to having some of the cutest cards you've ever had!  The price is great, too--starting as low as .32 cents each!






Gift Certificates

Shutterfly also offers Gift Certificates!  I would love to receive one of these for Christmas (hint, hint). 




Send Invitations That Celebrate Your Baby
Shutterfly isn't just for Holiday items--you can find some really cute baby announcements, shower invitations, and so much more!!!

One of the great things about Shutterfly is that you can always find discount codes and awesome offers!  I would suggest creating an account if you don't already have one and you can start to receive updates and offers right in your email inbox.  
You can also use the code below to snag a free 5X7 stationary or greeting card!!
Try One Free 5x7 Greeting Or Stationery Card - Enter Code: CARD4U


*This is a compensated post from Shutterfly--If I'm lucky enough I will receive free photo cards in return for my post!

1 comment:

  1. I adore shutterfly!!! I love making photo books on that site and I love it that they're saved in my Shutterfly account forever (so in case of a fire I wouldn't have to grab my pictures first...you know I've actually thought of these things).
    My Christmas cards will be from Shutterfly this year :)

    ReplyDelete